The XC-09 cross-country ski poles are specially designed for demanding skiers looking for a high quality product. The carbon construction gives the XC-09 poles rigidity and lightness for excellent performance and optimal comfort of use. They are suitable for cross-country skiing and roller-skiing. Sold in pairs.
Technical characteristics :
- Tube: 100% carbon Weight (pair): 346g complete pair
- Grips: XH-01 cork
- Straps: XS-WHITE biathlon straps
- Baskets: your choice if you request it by email. Otherwise by default, for an order placed between 01/11 and 31/03 you will have a snow tip, and from 01/04 until 31/10 you will have a roller ski tip. (XB-04 for roller-skiing or XB-03 for cross-country skiing).
How to choose your pole size?
- For skating: your height minus 17 cm.
- For classic practice: your height minus 27 cm.